Women in Struggle for Empowerment (WISE) is a non-governmental organization, registered under Societies Act 1860. WISE is dedicated to protect and promote social, political, economic rights for women with a focus on Gender, Labor and Governance in Pakistan. Looking for the following qualified staff for a period of 6 months.
1) Position: Finance Officer (1 position)
Managing organizational financial procedures, budget planning, participating in audits, book keeping, preparing balance sheets,reconcile bank statements, maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions and prepare monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports.
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ experience.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting procedure.
- Excellent skill of using financial software.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Position: Admin Officer (1 position)
Managing organizational routine work, Maintenance of office building, able to organize meetings and events, help to initiate procurement process, dealing with vendors and collection of quotations, assist in financial documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 2 years’ experience of admin in development sector
- Having experience of working with vendors and procurement process.
- Computer knowledge especially MS office.
- Time management skills.
3) Position: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer (1 position)
Monitoring & Evaluation of project activities. Developing responsive and appropriate MEAL plans, systems and database which integrate the cross-cutting targets and results across all programs. Conduct periodic monitoring field visits and ensure the documentation of visit results.
- Master’s degree, preferably in statistics, information management, social sciences or equivalent.
- Significant monitoring/evaluation experience (3 years+) in development sector.
- Proven track record & experience in developing M&E plan, systems and database.
- Strong knowledge & experience in developing and analyzing logical and conceptual framework.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse team
Send application along with detailed CV on firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 9th September 2020 (COB).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates will be preferred.