Training & Research Cell
Training for gender equality is a transformative process that aims to provide knowledge, techniques and tools to develop skills and changes in attitudes and behaviors. Training for gender equality, women’s empowerment and Human rights is an essential component for WISE commitment to advance equality and humanity in Pakistan.
We conduct trainings on key issues related to women and human rights The WISE approach is guided by key international normative instruments, in particular the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW), UN Convention against Torture & Ill treatment.
WISE has provided trainings on following topics to a number of civil society members, organizations, students, lawyers, police officers and government officials.
- The issue of Sexual Harassment and “Protection Against Harassment of Women at Workplace Act 2010”
- Gender and Violence against Women
- Women Workers Rights & Labor Laws
- Torture, Impunity and UN Convention against Torture & Ill Treatment
- Recognition of Human Rights & State obligations
WISE also offer services for conducting;
- Gender audit
- Baseline surveys
- Project evaluation
- Developing research reports
- Preparing training manuals
Our mission is to promote gender equality, women’s empowerment and women & human rights through transformative training and learning.
For more information about trainings and developing research reports, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org